Magnetall Surl company thanks for the attention paid to the website www.specialmirror.it and we want to ensure respect to Privacy by signing the following rules.
Privacy Notice pursuant to the G.D.P.R. 2016/679 updated to 25 May 2018
Who is responsible for the processing of data Privacy?
The data controller is the Writing Company Magnetall surl - Operational headquarters and sending correspondence: via Caproni 11E / 20 Zona Ind.le 38068 Rovereto (TN) - Registered office: via Durini 9, 20121 Milan VAT number 10093720158 Tax code 00633430228 REA 1340443 Business Reg. 00633430228; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; PEC address: email@example.com who will be responsible for it.
What are the purposes of the treatment?
The processing of data will be carried out for the purpose of carrying out the activities: the personal data will be processed for purposes related to the management of ordinary administrative, technical and commercial relations; for example: compilation of personal data lists, the keeping of customer / supplier accounts, invoicing, communication with paper and computerized means. Your data may be processed for internal statistical purposes and market research. Within the limits established by current legislation, the Data will be processed by the Company to fulfill the obligations established by law, regulations and / or Community legislation; purposes of fulfilling contractual obligations. You are not required to provide and otherwise particular categories of personal data will not be acquired. The data will also be processed using automated mechanisms according to the logic and procedures strictly related to the purposes request for the treatment. The data will not be processed for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
What are the methods of treatment?
The data will be processed in a lawful manner, according to correctness and with the utmost confidentiality, mainly with electronic and IT tools. The collected data are stored on computer and paper format, ensuring the integrity and availability of data, through security measures designed specifically for the type of structure and data, according to the principles of Privacy by Design.
Personal data will be processed or stored for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and in any case for a period corresponding to the fiscal and statutory deadlines.
Conditions applicable to the consent of minors
The processing of personal data of minors is legal where the minor is at least sixteen. If the child is under the age of sixteen, such treatment is lawful only if such consent is authorized by the holder of parental responsibility.
Most of the requested data concern data that are used exclusively to fulfill the obligations established by laws, regulations and / or community legislation; purposes of fulfillment of contractual obligations on pain of the impossibility of providing the services requested.
Consequences of data rejection
The Data Controller also states that any non-disclosure or incorrect communication of one of the mandatory information has the following consequences:
- the impossibility of the Data Controller to ensure the adequacy of the processing itself to the contractual agreements for which it is executed;
- the possible non-correspondence of the results of the treatment with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or work regulations to which it is addressed.
Recording data in the company archive
The insertion of personal data in the company database is optional and takes place only in the event of the release of consent to the pursuit of one of the intended purposes. The inclusion of personal data, for the purposes provided in the database will automatically result in visibility, as well as the possibility of modification and updating of the same, by all employees who will be designated as authorized to process Magnetall surl data (those that in the previous legislation they were also called Trustees of the Treatment).
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
In relation to the information that I have been provided I acknowledge that the performance of the activity carried out by Magnetall surl as well as the pursuit of the statutory purposes and the related regulations require, in addition to the processing of my personal data by other companies and their communication for the contractual purposes to subjects who perform services connected and functional to the management of the existing contractual relationship or to be stipulated and in particular to the following categories of subjects, whose complete list can be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Providers of assistance, tax and legal advice, including debt collection companies;
· Business consulting, tax and work consultancy;
· Suppliers of various materials.
· Competent authorities;
· ... following [complete list can be required by writing to email@example.com
Who are the external managers of the treatment?
The complete list of data processors is available by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the interested party
Under the GDPR, the interested party has the right:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction of personal data or the deletion of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him;
- to oppose the processing of personal data;
- data portability;
- to revoke the consent (the information to be made to the interested party regarding the right of revocation of consent can obviously not concern the cases in which the processing, for example, necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject o for the execution of a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority to which the data controller is invested);
- to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority through the following link that refers to the dedicated page on the website of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/- / docweb-display / docweb / 4535524.